DS18 NXL-X1200.5D 5-Channel Marine Amplifier - Class D @ 2 Ohms 500x1 RMS 2800 Watts
The DS18 NXL Series was developed for people who want a very a small audio footprint that is capable of putting out lots of power and sound in a small and waterproof package.
The NXL Series of amps are one of our most efficient lines with great power output all while withstanding the elements. These amps come in 1 channel, 4 channel, and 5 channel to help you power a wide array of speaker setups.
Being full range amps, they also can be run on subwoofers, mid-ranges, and tweeters. The high pass and low pass filters will help you tune your speaker choice accurately so you can obtain crystal clarity from low volume levels all the way to maximum for the ultimate audio experience.
All our units have stable and reliable 4-layer PCB layouts, IPX7 waterproof rating for power sports, has an ultra-compact size for easy installation, and has audio precision quality control verification.
The NXL Marine Amplifier series is exactly what the outdoors lover will need for their vehicle's audio to brave the trails, enjoy the lake, or any situation that needs a strong versatile waterproof amplifier.
AMPLIFIERS ARE NOT FOR SUBMERSIBLE USE,WILL VOID WARRANTY
- The included a marine grade fuse and fuse holder that is connected inline with your main power wire will help with ultimate protection against the elements.
- 2 channel or 4 channel input selector
- IPX7 Waterproof Rating
- UV, Salt and Fog Protection
- Direct Power Harness Design with Marine Grade OFC Tinned Wires
- Latest Digital Amplifier Design With SMC Technology
- DIY Projects
Policy Information Coming soon...
- lobortisNam tempus turpis at metus scelerisque placerat nulla deumantos solicitud felis.
- PellentesquePellentesque diam dolor, elementum etos lobortis des mollis ut risus.
- SedcusSedcus faucibus an sullamcorper mattis drostique des commodo pharetras loremos.
- PretiumDonec pretium egestas sapien et mollis.
- ConsecteturPellentesque consectetur odio a urna commodo.
- deumantosNam tempus turpis at metus scelerisque placerat nulla deumantos solicitud felis.