B2 Audio 2 REF 63 6.5 Woofers And 2 REF 63 1.5 Tweeters B2 Audio 2 REF 63 6.5 Woofers And 2 REF 63 1.5 Tweeters B2 Audio 2 REF 63 6.5 Woofers And 2 REF 63 1.5 Tweeters B2 Audio 2 REF 63 6.5 Woofers And 2 REF 63 1.5 Tweeters
The 6.5″ woofer now uses a composite paper cone with a cotton fiber blend. This combination will enhance the audio reproduction. While sounding natural, the paper/cotton combination will also add a little warmth to the lower frequency ranges (<250 Hz). The stealth look, honeycomb carbon fiber dustcap adds rigidity without adding unnecessary mass. Another benefit is that it helps keep the audio linear at the speakers mechanical limits. Since the Reference series have been more about the laid-back, underlined look, the only logos in front are on the grilles. However, the machined backplates still have swag with CNC’ed logos.
The new tweeter now has a machined housing with a mounting ring. Although the overall size of the tweeter is smaller compared to the v1, the audio response is first priority. From the tweeters resonance frequency of 1300 Hz & all the way up to 25000 Hz the audio graph average shows nearly no dips in audio response.
*It is essential that our speakers are given time to allow the suspension to soften up. Depending on use, this may take several weeks. While this process is undergoing, it is not recommended to apply full amplification power according to the speakers specs. Once the moving parts have been broken in, the performance of your speaker will increase.
Policy Information Coming soon...
- lobortisNam tempus turpis at metus scelerisque placerat nulla deumantos solicitud felis.
- PellentesquePellentesque diam dolor, elementum etos lobortis des mollis ut risus.
- SedcusSedcus faucibus an sullamcorper mattis drostique des commodo pharetras loremos.
- PretiumDonec pretium egestas sapien et mollis.
- ConsecteturPellentesque consectetur odio a urna commodo.
- deumantosNam tempus turpis at metus scelerisque placerat nulla deumantos solicitud felis.