Four Channel 12VDC Relay Box
The RBX-4CH is a self-contained 12VDC relay box designed by Sparked Innovations. Its primary purpose is to simplify traditional automotive relay installation (otherwise known as Bosch-style relays). In other words, it offers a cleaner looking install than traditional methods. It’s useful in conventional applications, such as car audio amplifier remote turn-on via an external 12V switch. Furthermore, what makes it unique is that it’s adaptable.
This compact four-channel 12V relay box can be activated using ANY positive trigger. This design enables the relay box to integrate with factory automotive 12VDC sources. Switch on the channels using ignition leads, dome lights, and many others. Sparked Innovations provides 12ft and 22ft prewired extension cables that plug directly into the unit with all of the wirings for the switch’s illumination ready to go.
The RBX-4CH has multiple, higher current, positive switched power outputs capable of handling up to 15A each. In addition to the four switched channels, we include a fifth power terminal as a passthrough for a combined 75A of total power output. These can be used to drive a wide range of 12V accessories and products from fog lights and air horns to large air ride compressors and high power audio equipment.
We’ve isolated the circuitry on each of the relay box’s four channels and protected them with fuses on the positive outputs. In addition, we provide a negative lead for convenience to act as a distribution center from which to run all accessories, therefore ensuring a safe and clean looking install. This feature is unique to any other 12VDC relay box out there.
- All-in-one wire distribution, protection, and control
- High current output relays
- Diode and relay isolation from input to output
- LED indicators for channel activation
- High quality PCB circuit integration
- Integrated switch ports
- Fused protection
- Positive (+) activation
- Positive (+) switch outputs
- Fused distribution for constant positive (+) and negative (-) outputs
- Designed, engineered, and handcrafted in the U.S.A.
- Patent Pending
- Onboard switches
- Convenient wire hold-down plate
Policy Information Coming soon...
- lobortisNam tempus turpis at metus scelerisque placerat nulla deumantos solicitud felis.
- PellentesquePellentesque diam dolor, elementum etos lobortis des mollis ut risus.
- SedcusSedcus faucibus an sullamcorper mattis drostique des commodo pharetras loremos.
- PretiumDonec pretium egestas sapien et mollis.
- ConsecteturPellentesque consectetur odio a urna commodo.
- deumantosNam tempus turpis at metus scelerisque placerat nulla deumantos solicitud felis.